Tuesday, December 4, 2007

John and Val's Family

Family is indeed the most important thing in life and I was able to witness this first hand when I recently photographed John and Val with their 6 children , grandchildren and great grandchildren at Lake McDonald Botanical Gardens. I first met this wonderful family at the wedding of grandson Ben at Beerwah. I really enjoyed photographing little Dylan again as well as all the other children . There were some great family group shots taken and Chris will have the proofs this week so you can check them out.

Or if you like you can contact me on 5448 5747



the entire family



John and Val with grandchildren and great grandchildren






4 generations of menfolk


































Dylan



What a difference 7 months makes. Dylan April 21st 2007


No comments: